Why choose us?
- We are not a big Multiple retail organisation, but an independent family run practice. We know our patients and treat them all as individuals. you will be given all the time you need.
- Our eye exams are thorough. We designate a half hour slot for your examination, but more time will be given if needed.
- Being independent we can provide, unbiased, impartial advice on your needs. We have a choice of a wide range of manufacturers to provide the prescription to suit your needs.
- We are a small close knit team. Many of our staff are local people. We know our patients, and often their families. Your eye care is important to us. You are not just a ‘number’ on our system.
- Our Optometrists hold long term positions with us, and are not agency locums, so we can aim for good continuity of care.
- We offer retinal photography , a state of the art system which gives us the opportunity to have a more detailed look at the health of your eyes and potentially identify other health risks.
- We offer a large range of contact lenses and all our Optometrists are qualified to fit contact lenses.
- After your test you will be seen, advised and measured up for your glasses by a qualified Dispensing Optician. This is not always the case with some Opticians.